BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
As a successful Senior Vice President of Sales, you will take responsibility as Leader of the America’s sales team recognized for high-growth, long term sustainable success and commitment to BeyondTrust values. This role will report directly to the CRO, with full responsibility over the America’s Sales strategy, sales operations, and overall team management. The ideal candidate will have experience establishing an aggressive sales strategy, sales plan, and an ability to closely manage a large pipeline of opportunities.
As the SVP of Sales you will lead, motivate, challenge, and develop a team of Regional Vice Presidents. You should creatively drive efforts to strategically prospect and develop new business partners.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
Lead, coach and develop a team of 6 RVP’s and 70+ sales reps
- Lead a successful sales organization that exceeds bookings targets
- Collaborate closely with partner ecosystem as a key driver of growth and element of our GTM
- Strategically and efficiently address business development challenges by developing and executing sound internal processes from the ground up, and leading teams to achieve targets.
- Assume overall responsibility for the direction of all growth efforts for BeyondTrust in the America’s.
- Recommend and acquire the key resources necessary to enable success in the target market.
- Build the pipeline for organic growth by ensuring excellence in the planning and delivery of full life cycle business development activities.
- Provide timely and accurate forecasting of developing opportunities, pipeline, and revenue on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Understand how this function and team integrates into and impacts the rest of the organization and leverage these resources and relationships to help enable success.
- Provide the critical linkage between the long-term strategic plan of the company and near-term new business actions within the region.
- Partner with operational and functional peers to ensure effective use of resources, and collaborate with counterparts across the company, including sales enablement, marketing, pre-and post-sales support, contracts, and engineering to ensure best of breed solutions are brought forward to customers and BeyondTrust is appropriately positioned for strategic, enterprise-wide campaigns.
- Maintain a high level of understanding of the market landscape, competitive insights, consumer trends across markets and use knowledge to advance sales strategies and communicate to the field.
- 10+ Years’ experience in a Senior Leadership role with a proven track record of success in leading teams to achieve growth targets
- Demonstrated success of 2nd line leadership responsibilities of a company growing 30%+ Yr./Yr.
- Executive level selling with established reputation with customer executives.
- Passionate about coaching and winning
- Experience with cyber security, privilege access management experience preferred
- Demonstration of training and sales readiness for large organization
- Excellent communication skills and highly effective interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to drive complex sales process from initiation through negotiation to the conclusion of successful agreements
- BeyondTrust hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!
- Demonstrated ability to identify emerging business trends resulting in strategy recommendations to senior management
- The ability to constructively influence and interact at the highest levels of the corporate structure, including Board level, is a prerequisite
- History of working with PE owned firms with rapid growth
- Combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Direct and indirect sales background
- Large (+1B) and mid-size company experience
- Experience managing successful transition from largely on-prem/perpetual sales to increasingly high mix of cloud/subscription sales
- Salesforce platform knowledge
Additional capabilities necessary to be successful
- High energy, driven, and confident (but not arrogant) with the ability to establish instant credibility and rapport with his/her team
- Intensity of focus around exceeding sales targets
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Ability to engage, develop and attract top tier diverse talent
- Bachelor’s degree/ MBA with a technical or business focus preferred
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.