Are you looking for an inspiring and ambitious company? Are you wanting to work with smart, creative and collaborative colleagues? BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
As we grow ambitiously on a global scale, we have new and exciting opportunity for a Territory Sales Manager to join our sales team in Northern Europe. You will act as an advisor to potential customers in order to understand whether their needs could be met with the BeyondTrust product portfolio.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working for an exciting and innovative business which has ambitious growth plans. A strong desire to forge a long term, successful career within the sales industry is key and you will be an excellent communicator with high level organisational skills.
What is the role?
- Create and maintain sustainable customer relationships to deliver sales growth to meet and exceed targets
- Advocate for the BeyondTrust platform and our position within the global Privilege Access Management sector
- Understand and document customers’ business and IT strategies, priorities and goals; capture this data accurately in CRM system
- Collaborate with team members and strive towards meeting team sales target
- Track and monitor potential leads in CRM
- Problem solve customer issues or sales blockers
What skills and experience will make me successful?
- Professional sales experience within the software sector in Northern Europe
- Consistent track record of over-achievement and net new logo wins
- Experience of working in an indirect sales environment, collaborating with channel partnerships
- True team player with the ability to leverage internal resources, partners, and team members to drive success
- Ability to work multiple deals simultaneously
- Understanding of the sales cycle for a Software-as-a-Service subscription model
- Proven experience working with a CRM (preferably Salesforce) and the ability to run reports within it
- Must be a fluent / native Danish or Swedish speaker
- Experience of working within the Security Software sector (Identity Management, Endpoint Management, Privilege Access Management solutions)
- Undertaken relevant sales training
What professional traits will make me successful?
- Conviction and Commitment. You have an unshakable belief that BeyondTrust’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. Once you get it, you go all the way.
- A True Team Player. You’re the best at what you do, and you know how to work with your teammates to get their best.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. You believe in what we’re doing and won’t stop at anything to deliver on your goals.
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Ownership – you take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve; you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
What about the Perks?
- 25 days’ holiday which increases with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare for you and family – One of the best products on the market offering 24/7 private GP, Mental Health support, Physiotherapy and more (including a heavily discounted Apple Watch)
- Life Insurance that covers 4x your salary.
- Income Protection if you are unable to work due to ill health
- Wellbeing events such as yoga/meditation/home workouts
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.