BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is looking for Strategic / Global Accounts Manager to join our team. You will sell to a handful of large customers and prospects within the South Eastern US region. Please note, preferred location is GA, TN or FL to be considered for this position. In this role you will:
- Be responsible for meeting or exceeding your quarterly and annual quota by proactively prospecting for opportunities with new and existing customers.
- Be backed by a strong marketing team from whom you will receive qualified leads, and an extraordinary group of Sales Engineers who will support your demonstrations and provide technical guidance. Cultivate strong relationships with senior IT leadership and key partners.
- Be responsible for sales forecasting, lead generation, heavy prospecting, and strategic account management through the sales cycle.
- Activity standards such as sales calls, product demos, customer evaluations, and pipeline generation are very important. Using Salesforce for pipeline management and forecasting.
What is Required?
We believe that candidates with the right background will enjoy tremendous success at BeyondTrust! We are looking for candidates with the following experience:.
- 10+ years of sales experience, with a demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota.
- 5+ years experience managing strategic or National accounts is preferred
- Experience carrying a large individual quota.
- Ideally, you will have several years of experience selling PAM software solutions. If you work for a competitor, we would love to have the opportunity to convince you why BeyondTrust is a better place to achieve your personal and professional goals. However, we will also consider your experience selling other security, risk management, or IT related software products.
- We would also like you to have a technical background. A technical degree would be nice, but more important is a demonstrated track record in speaking with authority on matters of technical complexity involving our product and industry..
- You will need to use Salesforce on a daily basis, and be proficient with MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Travel within your region will be required.
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Sales Team?
- Explosive growth in the PAM space recognized by Gartner and Forrester.
- Exciting culture and teamwork among your peers.
- Rock solid marketing team that will support customer messaging, territory events and leads.
- Foundation of existing accounts you can draw from to begin growing your territory.
- Our company DNA is created on us being People Centric, Agile, Empowered and Trustworthy.
- We wholeheartedly believe in work/life balance.
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.