BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What Will You Do?
- Manage the Company’s employee expense processing system, including: acting as primary point of contact for stakeholders; maintaining user and system set up and modifications; monitoring the support queue to resolve issues; facilitating report processing; and approving expense reports for processing.
- Actively monitor employee transactions, communicate with any and all departments as necessary and resolve exceptions to the company’s T&E policy.
- Accurately record expense reports from the processing system to the general ledger, with an emphasis on reconciled month-end and quarter-end reporting.
- Drive the monthly and quarterly accrual process for travel and expense accounts including suggested Journal Entries to comply with US GAAP / IAS.
- Assist the G/L team with data requests on a daily basis, with an emphasis on resolving issues for month end / quarterly reporting requirements.
- Partner with Treasury and the Accounting Manager to maintain robust controls around corporate credit card processes and reconciliations.
- Actively work with approved partners on a variety of program implementations with an emphasis on internal controls.
- Leverage third-party reporting to account for travel spend recorded on the Company’s virtual travel cards.
- Provide regular reporting of reimbursement amounts to the global Payroll team.
- Serve as the internal point of contact for the Company’s travel reservation platform.
- Develop detailed understanding of travel policies and processes in order to assist with issue resolution, recommend efficiency/control improvements, and promote accounting accuracy.
- Maintain relationship with the Company’s travel management partner to keep processes current and regularly analyze cost savings opportunities.
- Reconcile travel and entertainment costs, and other expense reimbursement related balance sheet accounts, with an emphasis on financial reporting requirements.
- Analyze trends of travel and expenditure P&L accounts.
- Prepare ad hoc T&E reports as requested.
- Assist with reporting of credit card related balance sheet accounts.
- Complete project accounting as requested.
What Is Required?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- 1-2 years of Accounting experience (T&E accounting experience is a plus)
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn and adapt for a fast-growing global technology company
- Excellent communication skills (interaction with multiple offices / countries is a plus)
- Ability to enforce T&E policy in an effective, yet collegial manner
- Strong desire to assist Finance department with developing improvements to T&E procedures for both US / International offices based on best local practices
- Experience with financial systems including Concur, Intaact, NetSuite, Salesforce, Finpro is a plus
What Isn’t Required But Would Be AWESOME?
- Experience with Sage Intacct or similar ERP
- Comfortability or experience in a technology driven environment
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.