Solutions Engineer – Channel Alliances
As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers.
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking environment, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Channel Solutions Engineer to support our Alliances team for EMEA
What Will You Do?
- Educate our partners on how to demo and implement our products.
- Provide consultative support for partners on BeyondTrust Solution.
- Provide onsite or virtual technical foundational training for partners.
- Present at partner events, trade shows, seminars, and oversee internal demonstration facilities.
- Deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Utilize sales/marketing software packages – use customer relationship management software, including Salesforce, to support Alliances team.
- Provide guidance to partners based on their customers need and requirements.
- Assist partners to deliver proof of concepts.
- Assist partner technical staff in the design, planning, and implementation of a Privileged Account Management Solution.
What is Required?
- 3+ years of experience as a presales engineer and/or support engineer.
- 5+ years of experience working for global software vendors.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Building, supporting and selling security solutions experience preferred.
- Ability to highlight BeyondTrust product differentiators against our competitors in the Privileged Account Management market.
- Prior experience with incident response (malware, DDOS attacks, data breaches)
- Any experience with BeyondTrust products (Privilege Management for Desktops, Privilege Management for Unix and Linux, Password Safe, AD Bridge, Remote Support, Privileged Remote Access) is a plus.
- Prior experience demonstrating security products and conducting PoCs across Windows and Unix platforms.
- Prior experience presenting security products at trade shows and security conferences.
- At least 3 years of work experience supporting Microsoft Windows environments, including Active Directory, NTFS, Authentication/Tokens, registry keys, hardening, DNS, DHCP, Cluster, Load balancing, Microsoft Exchange, etc.
- Working knowledge of the Unix/ Linux operating system, must be able to install and troubleshoot network connections, least privilege, audits, etc.
- Working knowledge of VMware and Hyper-V virtual environments.
- Degree in Computer Science (Information Systems) or related field is required
- Certifications: CISSP, MCSE, GWAPT, CCFE, CPT, CEH, and ITIL a plus
We are offering a competitive salary and compensation package for the right person.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.