BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Location: Greater Atlanta Area, Georgia (Preferred). Position will be primarily remote, with occasional in-person meetings with manager and team.
We are seeking a proactive thinker and strong communicator with an eye for detail to join our Financial Planning and Analysis team. The Sr. Financial Analyst, Reporting will have a focus on corporate reporting and data management. This newly created position will support accurate and timely completion of corporate and financial reporting deliverables as well as advance the team’s ability to plan, analyze, and report utilizing Adaptive Planning, Power BI, and Excel.
- Support timely completion of corporate and financial reporting deliverables to internal and external parties, which occur on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Internal and External reporting processes including monthly preparation and quality control of financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow) and consolidation of monthly and quarterly forecasts
- Understand business drivers, definitions, metrics and KPIs to interpret findings, act and provide relevant analysis and communication.
- Monthly close activities including internal reporting packages, systems reconciliations, variance analysis, and forecast updates
- Perform regular reviews and tie-outs to evaluate the quality and integrity of the data across all reporting
- Support 2x per quarter board deck preparations and 1x per quarter lender compliance filings
- Provide other ad hoc reporting requests and support as needed
- Identify and implement opportunities to advance the team’s ability to plan, analyze, and report utilizing Adaptive Planning, Power BI, and Excel.
- Serve as systems and data coordinator for the cloud-based financial planning tool (Adaptive Planning), including structure maintenance, periodic audits, and maintaining data definitions and documentation.
- Serve as day-to-day point of contact and manage regular communications with 3rd party Managed Service Provider
- Leverage opportunities to automate routine tasks and create reports and tools to facilitate efficient in-depth analysis.
- Create flexible tools and reports to support reporting initiatives and ad-hoc analysis requests from management.
- Ensure strong collaboration and proper communication with other data stewards throughout the organization, including Sales Operations and Accounting teams.
- Support other data transformation and systems-related projects as needed
- Excellent communication, issue/problem resolution, presentation, and analytical skills
- Self-initiative, highly motivated, accountable, results oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines and re-prioritize as necessary without sacrificing accuracy
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, and determination in finding process improvement opportunities
- Proficient Knowledge and understanding of the implications of key financial indicators and controls and assessing impact of financial information.
- Experience in Power BI, Adaptive Planning (Adaptive Insights), Salesforce and Sage Intacct is strongly preferred
- 3-7 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting (or equivalent) with emphasis on reporting and data.
- Additionally, 2+ years’ experience and proficient knowledge of data analytics tools, data quality and validation processes, governance models and organization of data, creation of dashboards, analysis, reporting, etc. is strongly preferred.
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.