BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
A Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for identifying, qualifying and closing business with prospects of BeyondTrust’s security solution in a defined territory (regional or vertical). This position is an individual contributor role and expected to proactively plan and pursue opportunities within the assigned territory.
You will be an established Sales Professional with demonstrable experience as a hunter of selling enterprise software solutions and have the drive and ambition to continue achieve success in your sales career.
What is the role?
- Meet and exceed quarterly and sales target
- Accurately forecast all sales within your territory
- Establish and deliver your sales strategy which outlines your vision of success
- Collaborate with strategic Channel, Alliance and Integration partners
- Contact prospects and leads to generate interest and qualify demand for our solutions
- Sell products/services through face-to-face meetings, phone and e-mail contact
- Identify opportunities for cross sell and upsell within existing customers
- Cultivate strong relationships with senior IT leadership and key partners.
- Manage a complete sales cycle through to close
- Meet with those clients, presenting and proposing value added services along the way, negotiating and influencing in order to bring about success
- Act as an advisor to clients, keeping abreast of technical and industry information as well as reporting on industry fluctuations and market conditions
- Assist and attend corporate tradeshows and events
- Communicate openly and widely with internal stakeholders
- Manage, follow-up and qualify all leads and keep the CRM update ensuring all information is accurate, relevant and current
- Maintains sales records (Salesforce) and prepares sales reports as required
- Remains knowledgeable of our solutions
How will I be successful in the role?
- 3 + years of customer-facing sales experience, with a demonstrated track record of consistently meeting or exceeding annual quota.
- Experience of selling Cyber Security Solutions, ideally within the PAM or Identity Management markets
- Proven record of overachieving targets and delivering results in a high-growth company environment
- Have an extensive network and strong relationships with senior level software security professionals
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Tenacity, independence and ambitious attributes are all required to make this role your own.
- Ability to travel within your region
What traits will make me successful?
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work. You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
What about the Perks?
- 25 days’ holiday which increases with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare for you and family – One of the best products on the market offering 24/7 private GP, Mental Health support, Physiotherapy and more (including a heavily discounted Apple Watch)
- Life Insurance that covers 4x your salary.
- Income Protection if you are unable to work due to ill health
- Wellbeing events such as yoga/meditation/home workouts
- Perks are being reviewed currently to add even more!
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.