BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What's the role?
BeyondTrust is looking for a highly motivated Implementation Manager to join the Professional Services Project Management team. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced team environment and will enjoy working for an exciting and innovative business. As a member of the Professional Services Project Management team you will be responsible for the following:
- Management and administration of multiple concurrent BeyondTrust customer implementation projects.
- Track and manage project details ensuring customer implementation projects remain on track for successful completion within time and budget constraints.
- Ability to work collaboratively alongside other Professional Services team members.
- Manage internal and external customer project inquiries.
- Assist with monthly project-related business reporting driving revenue recognition and utilization.
- Assist with internal procedural documentation and process development.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to the customer, project team members, Sales, and management.
- Effectively manage technical and non-technical project issues to resolution.
- Escalate risks and issues internally to management and externally to customer project management teams to resolve or mitigate risk.
- Provide operational reporting on project status.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the implementation process.
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of products and services.
What skills are required?
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training or experience.
- Proven track record of successfully coordinating software implementation projects.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of software delivery implementation methodologies within a post-sales environment.
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of project scheduling, scope management, resource/budget management, and issue/escalation management.
- Ability to learn required technical knowledge relating to BeyondTrust products.
- Proficiency with modern business applications (Microsoft Office 365, Teams, Visio, Project, Salesforce.com). FinancialForce PSA experience is a plus.
- Experience with BeyondTrust products (or Bomgar/Avecto/Lieberman products) is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent customer projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (oral, written, and presentation).
- Ability to speak French or German is a plus, but not essential.
Who are you?
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask “how we can, not why we can’t.”
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
What about the Perks?
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
- 25 days’ holiday which increases with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare for you and family – One of the best products on the market offering 24/7 private GP, Mental Health support, Physiotherapy and more (including a heavily discounted Apple Watch)
- Life Insurance that covers 4x your salary.
- Income Protection if you are unable to work due to ill health
- Wellbeing events such as yoga/meditation/home workouts
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.