BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is looking for a driven Network Administrator to take ownership for implementing, troubleshooting, monitoring, and maintaining a reliable, secure, and efficient global network architecture. If you are passionate about technology and continual learning this is a brilliant opportunity to deploy new technologies and processes to ensure network stability and robustness as the business scales.
What is the role?
- Monitor and ensure all network equipment are running at optimal and with up-to-date security recommended software version
- Running network cables and installing heavy network equipment as needed
- Manage resources and services at our Datacenters
- Work with team to monitor network connectivity and performance 24x7 to ensure high uptime and availability
- Managing Wi-Fi network in multiple locations
- Administer and manage servers (Windows / Linux / Mac) used by Infrastructure team
- Define network policies and procedures
- Work on assigned tasks and projects
- Resolve problems reported by end-users
- Provide thorough documentation for all work via SNOW ticketing system
- Creating KBs as well as SOP documentation
- Support and administer both in-house and third-party applications used by IT
- Creating tickets with Service Providers when assistance is needed
- Working with vendor re-seller for ordering new equipment or keeping with equipment renewal
- Work closely with Senior Engineer on network changes to ensure least impact to end-users
- Work closely with SecOps team for Firewall changes requests
- Work with engineering teams to troubleshoot issues
- Updating manager with work progress on weekly basis
- Travel as needed (5-10% of the time)
What skills should I have?
- Strong troubleshooting skills in routing, switching, Wireless, DNS, DHCP, TLS/SSL, Windows/Linux and virtual environment (mainly VMware).
- Three to five years of network administration experience
- Experience managing a wide range of vendor network equipment such as Cisco NX-OS, Cisco IOS, Cisco IOS XE, Dell Force10, Dell OS10 and PowerSwitch series
- Knowledge of networking protocols TCP/IP
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Attention to details
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player, work well with others
- Experience deploying resources in AWS and Azure
- CCNP or CCNA certification
- LAG’s, LACP, VLT, vPC, VLAN Tag’s
- In depth knowledge of and dynamic routing protocols: EIGRP, BGP
- Active Directory
- Experience with RADIUS / TACACS+ / DUO/ Okta
- Experience with DHCP – scopes and options
- Experience with how DNS works between internal network and public
- Experience with VPN tunneling
- Experiencing working with HyperFlex servers / UCS / Nutanix
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/computer related field a plus
What about the Perks?
- Vitality Private Healthcare for you and family – One of the best products on the market offering 24/7 private GP, Mental Health support, Physiotherapy and more (including a heavily discounted Apple Watch)
- Life Insurance that covers 4x your salary.
- Income Protection if you are unable to work due to ill health
- Education reimbursement – learn new skills and get it paid for
- Remote-first role
- True flexibility with managers who trust you to work in the way most productive to you
- Wellbeing events such as yoga/meditation/home workouts
- 25 days’ holiday which increases with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Perks are being reviewed currently to add even more!
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.