BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What Will you do?
- Perform detailed business needs assessments in coordination with the Sales Leadership to uncover gaps and sales coaching program needs.
- Working with internal sales teams for skill coaching, role plays and job skill training.
- Translate business needs into a field enablement plan for the broader group as well as customize the plan for specific needs.
- Create, develop, manage, and lead the successful execution of the cross-functional sales enablement coaching programs in conjunction with Sales Leadership and HR.
- Plan and participate in Enablement training and activities, including but not limited to new hire training and on-boarding, weekly sales training, sales skills and tools training.
- Assist in the development of the master plan and calendar for sales enablement activities throughout the year. Partner with the Sales Enablement team to accomplish this and other team goals.
- Design and implement metrics to measure training programs and impact, effectiveness, appropriateness, and utility. Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments.
- Review and manage the existing content library to determine opportunities to improve the learning experience, ensure the content is current and relevant and the best technology is employed.
- Partner cross functionally on product launch training, product reinforcement training and sales programs.
What skills do I need?
- 5 + years of sales training, coaching, and enablement experience or prior sales or business consulting experience with some training experience
- Previous sales experience required
- Proven experience of designing training and enablement programs
- Strong organizational skills as well as ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments and roles
- Strong set of interpersonal skills, effective relationship builder with the teams they enable.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills
- Experience using SFDC in a sales and reporting capacity
Nice to have skills?
- Knowledge of learning management tools such as Highspot, Brainshark, Camtasia, etc.
- Business related university degree or similar
- Computer software industry experience is preferred.
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.