BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access.
We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and operate from 13 offices across 8 countries with 1,200 employees.
Recent awards include:
- Best Workplaces in Technology - Fortune Magazine 2021
- Diversity in Tech Employer Award 2020 - WomenTech
- Top Work Places 2021 - Atlanta Journal Constitution
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the Professional Services Project Management team. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced team environment and will enjoy working for an exciting and innovative business. As a member of the Professional Services Project Management team you will be responsible for the following:
- Management and administration of multiple concurrent BeyondTrust customer implementation projects.
- Track and manage project details ensuring customer implementation projects remain on track for successful completion within time and budget constraints.
- Ability to work collaboratively alongside other Professional Services team members.
- Manage internal and external customer project inquiries.
- Assist with monthly project-related business reporting driving revenue recognition and utilization.
- Assist with internal procedural documentation and process development.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to the customer, project team members, Sales, and management.
- Effectively manage technical and non-technical project issues to resolution.
- Escalate risks and issues internally to management and externally to customer project management teams to resolve or mitigate risk.
- Provide operational reporting on project status.
- Ensure customer satisfaction throughout the implementation process.
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of products and services.
What is Required?
- Proven track record of successfully coordinating software implementation projects.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of software delivery implementation methodologies within a post-sales environment.
- Ability to demonstrate a good understanding of project scheduling, scope management, resource/budget management, and issue/escalation management.
- Ability to learn required technical knowledge relating to BeyondTrust products.
- Proficiency with modern business applications (Microsoft Office 365, Teams, Visio, Project, Salesforce.com). FinancialForce PSA experience is a plus.
- Experience with BeyondTrust products (or Bomgar/Avecto/Lieberman products) is a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent customer projects with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (oral, written, and presentation).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training or experience.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus, but not required.
What about the Perks?
- True flexibility with managers who trust you to work in the way most productive to you.
- Wellbeing events such as yoga/meditation/home workouts
- 25 days’ holiday which increases with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare for you and family – One of the best products on the market offering 24/7 private GP, Mental Health support, Physiotherapy and more
- Life Insurance that covers 4x your salary.
- Income Protection if you are unable to work due to ill health
- Education reimbursement – learn new skills and get it paid for
- Perks are being reviewed currently to add even more!
Search #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to delve into our company culture!
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.