BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is looking for a highly motivated, experienced, technical individual to join the Professional Services Engineering team. The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will enjoy working for an exciting and innovative business. The ideal candidate should have a genuine passion for the technology space, enjoy problem solving and be committed to customer service. This role is a fantastic opportunity for candidates who are actively pursuing a career within consultancy.
What Will You Do?
- As a member of the Professional Services Engineering team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Gain thorough understanding of customer's network, information and security systems.
- Manage customer communication and expectations ensuring customer satisfaction throughout implementations.
- Provide all manner of post-sales support including installation, configuration both remote and onsite.
- Provide troubleshooting and de-bugging during the engagement. Assist with post sales technical questions and concerns.
- At close of engagement, provide a formal hand off to Technical Support.
- Escalate necessary bugs to Support for resolution.
- Submit enhancement requests to Product Management for review.
- Play an active role within the BeyondTrust technical community and support colleagues where required.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of our products, by recording feedback from our customers.
- Implement the agreed upon design and architecture that best fits the customer's business goals, in accordance with BeyondTrust methodology.
- Help Project Managers, Engagement Managers, and Implementation Managers manage customer communication and expectations ensuring customer satisfaction throughout implementations.
- Provide all knowledge transfer and support to the customer during the project engagement including installation, configuration, and use case scenario implementations. This will include both remote conferencing and/or onsite travel.
- Assist internal teams with technical questions.
- Provide Partner and new Engineer training during shadowed engagements.
- Review and provide feedback on technical documentation.
What experience should I have?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Security, or Information Technology fields or equivalent technical training or experience.
- Experience implementing solutions within the Information Technology sector, both remote and onsite
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the current Windows Server/Desktop, Unix/Linux, and/or MAC operating systems.
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise wide networking Firewalls, Protocols & Ports.
- Strong working knowledge of LDAP, Active Directory and Group Policy functionality.
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Antivirus, IDS, IPS and Vulnerability Assessment utilities.
- Knowledge of Virtualization/Cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, Hyper-V and VMware.
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, routers, switches and proxy server functionality.
- Strong dedication to customer care.
- Strong team interaction skills.
- Excellent communication skills – able to clearly communicate with senior leaders and technical staff, both verbally and written.
- Ability to understand and analyze customer technical needs.
- Ability to participate, contribute, and interact with Pre-Sales Technical Engineers, Product Management, Development, Technical Support and Sales teams.
- Must have good initiative and assertiveness.
- Travel will be required.
Desired but not Required:
- Security or Technical Certification - such as CCNA/CCIE, MCSA/MCSE, Network+, Security+, Linux+, etc.
- Experience with Password Vaults, Privileged Management, and Vulnerability Assessment utilities.
- Experience with McAfee ePO.
- Working knowledge of Regulatory Compliance standards including PCI, SOX, HIPAA, GLBA, ISO.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting tools like SysInternals.
- Knowledge of SAML and Radius authentication technologies.
- Web Application security experience.
- Knowledge of World Wide Web environments and tools such as XML, ASP, API's, etc.
- Scripting experience with PowerShell, SQL, Python or a similar tool/language.
- Fluency in multiple languages.
Who are you?
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask “how we can, not why we can’t.”
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company.
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You work for the best interest of the team at all times.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.