As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
We’re looking for a Front End developer to work closely with our UX and Engineering teams to ensure quality implementation of designs for all BeyondTrust Endpoint Privilege Management products (SaaS and On-Premise).
What Will I be Doing?
- Building new and interesting products using Angular / HTML / CSS
- Work closely with the UX team and key stakeholders to implement highly effective, usable, and consistent user interfaces.
- Use Azure DevOps CI/CD pipelines to deploy our products.
- Work in an agile environment which we all seek to continually improve.
- Work on UI improvements in support of the Endpoint Privilege Management Team
- Global collaboration with other developers, product managers and QA to ensure continuity, group awareness, and ease of future development.
- Act as the user advocate during the development process and offer suggestions from a user-centred point of view.
What Skills Should I have?
- Must have solid commercial experience in Angular.
- Up to date knowledge of CSS.
- Ability to follow the company Design System, design comps and UX team direction.
- Understanding of common software development practices and proficiency working within an agile software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Eager and able to quickly learn new technologies and approaches.
- Self-reliant but be able to communicate and contribute in a remote team setting.
- Knowledge of User Experience best practices.
Nice to Have Skills
- Cypress experience would be a real bonus
- Experience of Rapid prototyping.
- Experience of creating wireframes to understand user flows and identifying edge cases.
- Backend language skills such as Java or .NET
- Basic SQL knowledge
What about the Perks?
- Remote-first role
- True flexibility with managers who trust you to work in the way most productive to you
- Encouraged to attend tech events and conferences
- Regular hackathons/lunch & learns/social events
- Wellbeing events such as yoga/meditation/home workouts
- 25 days’ holiday which increases with length of service
- Competitive pension scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare for you and family – One of the best products on the market offering 24/7 private GP, Mental Health support, Physiotherapy and more (including a heavily discounted Apple Watch)
- Life Insurance that covers 4x your salary.
- Income Protection if you are unable to work due to ill health
- Education reimbursement – learn new skills and get it paid for
- Perks are being reviewed currently to add even more!
Search #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to delve into our company culture!
A note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.