BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
About the Role
The Application Analyst will provide support to the organization through the management and support of Platform Applications.
- Monitor, record, and respond to requests for support.
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Schedule and run regular tests to enhance current systems and platform applications
- Work with team members to maintain documentation of platform applications
- Provide instruction and training to staff as necessary on platform applications
- 1 – 2 years Application Support experience preferably with SalesForce or ServiceNow or Intacct or any CRM or ITSM.
- Strong problem-solving capacity
- Team player, with a positive “can-do” attitude”
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Associates Degree in any technology focused field such as Networking, General Computing, Programing.
- Detail oriented and self-starter with strong written and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyontrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.