BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What you will do:
- Drive product life cycle activities from concept to launch.
- Gather, analyze, maintain, and share quantitative and qualitative data and research about products and the market for portfolio decision making.
- Operationalize product lifecycle processes that help drive alignment and deliver value to the business and to customers.
- Enable and support cross-functional teams throughout product lifecycle projects.
- Develop and share reporting on product lifecycle activities from initial development to End of Life.
- Surface, synthesize, and act on internal resources and customer insights to help influence product decisions.
- Consolidate, analyze, and summarize data from various qualitative and quantitative resources for use in decision making.
- Engage with customers/customer audiences as needed to support research and project hypotheses
- Communicate and distribute updates and information about product-related activities
- With supervisory management participation, complete ongoing, related continuing education activities.
- Other duties as directed by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Communication, or related field
- 1-2 years of relevant professional experience
- Agile or project management-related certifications are a plus.
- Experience with using Aha! or related tools is a plus.
- Experience with using ServiceNow or related tools is a plus.
- Experience with financial reporting
- Familiarity with experiential business acumen
- Commitment to delivering results
- Experience managing multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to break down, re-prioritize, and delegate complex tasks
- Attention to detail
- Confidence working under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Unrelenting drive to succeed
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.