As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What's the Role?
We're looking for a knowledgeable Immigration Specialist who can take ownership of BeyondTrust's global visa, immigration, Professional Employer Organisation programme and all related queries. You will the the main point of communications between impacted foreign national employees, internal stakeholders and you will effectively nurture and manage global PEO relationships ensuring sound administration and delivery of an excellent employee experience. You will liaise with outside immigration counsel to track and report on impacted foreign national population and to keep abreast of immigration developments which may impact the company.
What Will I be Doing?
- Perform activities around policy creation and implementation immigration and employment law compliance
- Maintain all immigration files and documentation electronically
- Act as main POC for all immigration activities, coordinating communication and documentation
- Facilitate work arrangements in domestic and international jurisdictions where the company does not have an entity or is legally permitted to pay employees
- Lead internal processes for application preparation and filing, including managing timelines for new applications and extensions
- Coordinate new hire and internal transfer immigration cases with our internal and external counsel as well as our Professional Employee Organizations
- Manage PEO relationships
- Ensure all immigration documentation is processed timely, and tracked for expiration
- Provide support to candidates and employees on immigration requests including relocation
- Understand current state of immigration system, processes, and policy and regulations
- Design a communication strategy to help ensure an excellent employee and stakeholder experience
- Educate managers, recruiters and business partners on immigration policies and processes where we have immigration issues
- Continuously review, recommend, and implement scalable solutions to meet our growing immigration needs
- Advise and communicate immigration procedures related to immigrant and non-immigrant visas, statuses and long-term case strategy
- Manage and report on costs associated with immigration and PEOs by department
- Maintain current operational knowledge of relevant immigration law, changes and processes impacting international personnel Relationships
What Experience Should I Have?
- 3 years + experience working as a Human Resources Specialist
- Knowledge of immigration best practices for multinational corporations
- Knowledge of employment-based immigration practices within the US and abroad, particularly H-1B, L Visas, and permanent residency sponsorship
- Management of PEOs either as an employee of a PEO or experience working with PEOs for a company
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities, tracking and meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of federal, state, or local employment regulations
- Ability to apply sound judgement and discretion in managing work and handling sensitive and confidential information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with demonstrated accountability for results
- University degree or equivalent work experience
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Employee satisfaction with immigration and PEO issues
- Senior leadership satisfaction with ability to track immigration and PEO employees and issues
- Experience of hiring and required Employment Pass and visa requirements in locations such as Dubai and Singapore
In light of Covid we're recommending everyone stay safe and work from home at the moment but we wanted to share some insight into our Manchester office which makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room, you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard.
- BeyondLearning platform to upskill and develop your career
- Speaker and attendance opportunities at technology events
- Mentorship programme
- Employer matched pension
- Private Vitality healthcare
- Life Cover
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Flexible and remote working options
- Onsite gym and games room
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits, and fruit
- Regular social events
- Free onsite Parking and electric car charging points
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Click here for video content on our culture - https://www.beyondtrust.com/company/careers and search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.