BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join the Active Directory Bridge Team in our Halifax Office. The ideal candidate would be proficient in several of the following skills and disciplines:
- Work with team members both locally and remote in other time zones.
- Collaborate with product management, software development, quality assurance and operations professionals.
- Follow Agile development methodologies.
- Design and maintain complex code on multiple platforms.
- Deploy Linux/Unix operating systems and environments.
- Expected to develop software using:
Who You Are
- You are a team player, eager and open to sharing successes and failures.
- You are a passionate and a motivated learner, always looking for an opportunity to learn and grow.
- You are optimistic and positive and have a great sense of humour.
- You are flexible and can adapt to shifting situations and requirements.
- You try to inspire the best in others, and always try to deliver the same.
- You give and take feedback graciously.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Halifax Team?
- BeyondTrust is built upon a strong collaborative culture that believes teamwork and creativity are the best approach to build truly industry-changing products.
- Our Halifax Office was voted 2015’s #1 Best Place to Work in Nova Scotia!
- Enjoy a state-of-the-art facility in a premium downtown location
- Work with a variety of technologies to build and evolve enterprise security products
- A range of employee benefits, including RRSP matching and a company-paid extended health care plan
- Free soda, snacks, and freshly ground coffee
- Lunchtime Xbox One duels, board-games, and role-playing games
- Casual dress and atmosphere
- Learn and grow your skills with a talented team of engineers who are excited to share their latest projects and ideas with other team members, access to educational and learning resources.
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyontrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.