BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Who You Are:
- Smart, kind, flexible, determined
- Passionate about data performance, quality and integrity
- Enthusiastic about what you do and have a high interest in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- Someone who enjoys discussing the tradeoffs between different data structure choices, both on theoretical and applied levels
- Write code that is understandable, simple, and clean
- Someone who would rather automate something once, then to do it twice
What You'll Do:
- Continuously explore new and creative ways to take on complex data-related problems
- Design, develop and deploy data pipelines and backend services
- Create new data architectures for massive scale and high performance
- Collaborate with other team members to transform and improve existing data solutions
- Help find hidden insights in large datasets
What You Know:
- Data warehousing, data modeling, and data transformation.
- Proficient in SQL, MapReduce, and ETL technologies.
- Experience with sourcing and modeling data from application APIs
- When best to use different database technologies (RDBMS, NoSQL, Time-Series, etc.)
- Experience with SQL clusters / sharding
- Experience with distributed systems (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka)
- Familiarity with Entity Framework
- Experience w/ MSSQL Stored Procedures
- Experience with DBaaS offerings (AWS RDS, Azure Databases, etc.)
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.