BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
As a BeyondTrust Solutions Engineer, you will:
- Be the trusted technical advisor in the sales cycle, guiding our customers and partners based on their need and requirements
- Co-operate with our channel team to educate our partners on how to demo and implement our products
- Support onsite and virtual presentations of BeyondTrust’s technical value proposition to prospects, customers and partners effectively
- Deliver engaging product demonstrations to help customers understand our solutions
- Present at events, trade shows, seminars, and webinars
- Prove our technologies capabilities by delivering exciting proof of concepts
- Collaborate with the team to create a response to RFPs and RFIs
What sort of experience and skills are we looking for?
- You should have had 3 - 5 years of working within an enterprise network as a systems administrator or engineer. This should be a “typical” Active Directory based network with a mix of different corporate systems. Any working knowledge of Linux and Azure Active Directory is desirable
- You have prior experience demonstrating products and conducting Proof-of-Concepts across different platforms
- It is desirable if you have previous experience working as a presales engineer, where you’ve been able to highlight product differentiators against competitive products
- You will be experienced and comfortable in delivering presentations to audiences of varying sizes, using your polished presentations skills
- Any prior experience presenting at conferences or trade shows is a plus
- Any experience with BeyondTrust products (Privilege Management for Desktops, Privilege Management for Unix and Linux, Password Safe, AD Bridge, Remote Support, Privileged Remote Access) is also a plus
- We would also love to hear about any security certifications you may have, particularly if they are industry recognised (such as CISSP, OSCP, CEH etc.)
- Fluency in Arabic and English communication skills
Who are you?
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Enjoys helping customers solve interesting problems
- Has unwavering personal integrity and work ethic
- Values each of our differences and celebrates diverse thinking
- Is enthusiastic, considerate and responsive
- Always has the best interest of the team in mind
- Asks how we can, not why we can’t
- Has an interest in the latest Cyber Security trends
- Works to stay relevant for the benefits of our customers
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.