BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The BeyondTrust Technical Communications team is responsible for creating, editing, and maintaining product documentation and media for all BeyondTrust products. As a Technical Writer on the BeyondTrust Technical Communications team, you will have the exciting opportunity to work with a stellar team to create and maintain product documentation and web help in a cross-functional, distributed environment.
In This Role, You Will:
- Maintain a proficient level of knowledge of BeyondTrust products and assist others in enhancing their knowledge.
- Review requirements and perform research to learn about new products, features, and functionality.
- Interview and work with Senior Technical Writers and subject matter experts to write technically accurate and well-informed product documentation.
- Create content on how to use new product and new functionality in technical documentation as well as continue to maintenance existing product documentation.
- Communicate status updates to the manager, team, and other stakeholders.
- Proofread and edit technical documentation based on the standards outlined in the BeyondTrust Technical Communications Style Guide.
- Ensure technical documentation is completed and ready on schedule.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Technical Communications Manager.
What is Required?
- Must have a degree in a Writing-related field or certifications in a Technology-related field.
- Must possess competent understanding of writing standards, concepts, common practices, and authoring procedures.
- Show passion and excitement about writing and technology
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working on a team and collaborating with others
- Have a desire to grow as a professional and help further the company
- Inspire others to put forth their best effort
- Be proactive and a self-starter
- Must exhibit professional demeanor.
- Must support and adhere to BeyondTrust’s Core Values
Who are you?
- You are flexible!
- You define “good attitude”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates
- You have a great sense of humor
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… you work relentlessly to be innovative and stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic
- You are proactive
- You graciously give and receive feedback
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.