As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What’s the role?
We are seeking a highly motivated Channel Account Manager to take responsibility for driving and delivering sales leads and converting them into new business through our channel partners, resellers and distributors in the ASEAN region.
- You will manage a small set of focus VAR/SI partners and manage a set of VADs across ASEAN.
- The primary measures of success will be partner originated deals, partner influence deals, partner pipeline, partner capability in sales, pre-sales and services.
- Think strategically to manage the partner ecosystem, and partner lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop a region-specific channel marketing programme.
- Collaborate closely with the Regional Sales Managers to drive partner-led bookings.
- Measurement and analysis of channel programs, promotions, and other activities.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships at the executive level with key channels and partners so that you will gain a disproportionate mindshare of BeyondTrust with them.
- 10 years Channel Management experience, some of those years must be in ASEAN.
- Managed both Distributors and VARs and SI.
- Proven SalesForce (CRM) experience.
- Articulate, persuasive, confident speaking in public.
- Energetic, driven, competitive and tenacious.
- Not afraid of being the challenger and taking on bigger competition.
- Able to roll up the sleeves on all aspects of the channel role, from managing channel operations tasks such as approving deal registrations, running SFDC reports to building joint business plans and running QBRs.
- Comfortable with interacting with C-level to sales reps and SEs.
- Able to connect with people from different cultures, establish and build relationships easily.
- A fast learner, able to pick up technical concepts quickly and present it in non-technical way to partners.
- Someone who exhibit a sense of urgency, loves to move fast.
- Disciplined and keep to a weekly cadence and rhythm of the business to ensure the channel business is performing at top level.
What Benefits do we offer?
We want people to thrive at BeyondTrust so here are just a few benefits that we’re proud to provide our team:
- Employee and dependent health insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Maternity policy
- 20 days annual leave
- Life assurance policy
- BeyondLearning platform to upskill and develop your career
- Mentorship programme
- Flexible working options
- Regular social events
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.