BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
About the opportunity
As a Renewal Specialist (RS) you'll be a member of the global renewal team reporting directly to the Regional Team Manager. You'll have the opportunity to secure and expand the renewals business of the BeyondTrust customer base, managing a high volume of customers while thriving in a fast-paced environment. This individual is self-motivated, proactive, and eager to partake in opportunities to expand their knowledge base of renewals and customer success. Some of the key internal teams you'll will work closely with include Sales & Channel, Order Management, Billing, Fulfillment and Customer Success to ensure on time renewal rates and revenue growth in your region.
What you'll do:
- Serve as point of contact on all items relating to customer renewals
- Managing customer portfolio adhering to specified quota
- Navigate BeyondTrust internal processes and procedures
- Work with a solution focused approach as a creative and resourceful team player
- Review and manage emails in shared inbox
- Provide accurate & consistent quoting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate cross functionally across the organization as well as externally with customers
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task, self-start and self-direct work in an independent and fast paced environment
- Ability to work with teams in diverse functional areas with effective interpersonal skills necessary to build positive, productive, and effective professional working relationships
- Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize in meeting multiple goals
- Adhere to internal controls, best practices, and efficiencies
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient
- Detail-oriented & customer focused
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Salesforce
Additional experience would be a bonus:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or comparable industry experience
- 1 year of related experience in a software or technology company
- Knowledge of SaaS
- Salesforce.com and/or large CRM/ERP experience
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
A Note on COVID-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.