As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What’s the role?
BeyondTrust is seeking a highly motivated Regional Sales Director with a proven background of creative, strategic-thinking and successful leadership in growing sales organizations and scaling revenue. This role will be responsible for the LATAM region.
Reporting to the RVP Sales , you will take responsibility for driving new business growth and establishing BeyondTrust as the market leader for Privilege Access Management solutions in the region. As a strategic, hands-on leader, you will collaborate closely with teams across the organization to ensure effective sales execution, team development and customer success.
This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in BeyondTrust’s next phase of sales expansion.
- Identify, develop, and lead talent, including hiring and building a best-in-class team.
- Motivate and empower your team to drive revenue growth and profitability in alignment with company-wide objectives.
- Accurate quarterly sales forecasting and planning.
- Manage and motivate direct team by correlating performance expectations to business goals – including guiding account planning, proposal development, consistent performance feedback, etc.
- Create a culture of continuous improvement through ongoing performance analysis.
- Collaborate and work cross-functionally to provide insight to internal stakeholders across Product, Marketing, Analytics and Customer Success supporting product roadmap development.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans. Take accountability for revenue growth and profit margins consistent with corporate objectives.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of competitors' activities and competitive offerings.
- Provide negotiation assistance, training, and counselling to your team, in addition to assigning accounts, territories and sales quotas based on individual goals, capabilities, and pipeline activity.
- 5+ years’ hands-on sales leadership experience within the software security sector.
- Experience with leading a team within LATAM.
- Experience growing teams and revenue at a high growth companies
- Proven experience leading and developing sales teams of at least 5 territory sales reps.
- Strong established relationships among key influencers within the Cyber Security Industry.
- Experience of analyzing performance to identify areas of improvement / sales optimization.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a true sales hunter approach
- Sound business judgment, intellectual discipline, self-confidence and a commitment to continual improvement.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce
- Tech-savvy, with a passion for new technologies and up to date awareness of cyber security trends.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize shifting responsibilities effectively
- At ease working in a high-pressure environment to deliver results
- Must speak Spanish and preferably also speak Portuguese.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Sales Team?
- Explosive growth in the PAM space recognized by Gartner and Forrester
- Exciting culture and teamwork among your peers.
- Rock solid marketing team that will support customer messaging, territory events and leads.
- Foundation of existing accounts you can draw from to begin growing your territory.
- Our company DNA is created on us being People Centric, Agile, Empowered and Trustworthy.
- We wholeheartedly believe in work/life balance.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.