BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is seeking a talented Sales Enablement Program Manager to join our team and focus on ensuring the success of our Global Partner Enablement program. The Sales Enablement team acts as the Voice of Sales to drive efficiencies and maintain alignment between sales and all functional departments to accelerate revenue and enable our sellers, their managers, and our partners. The Sales Enablement Program Manager takes inputs from multiple functional departments, collaborates with key stakeholders to provide the necessary quality assurance of the sales deliverables; and creates, synthesizes, and executes on the required output to drive sales success. This role will focus on enablement programs for our channel and strategic partners globally, as well as internal programs that drive critical go-to-market initiatives internally and externally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform detailed business needs assessments in coordination with the channel, sales and Enablement teams. Develop and evolve plans for effective partner enablement, delivered in a variety of formats, to meet the needs of the business.
- Create, maintain, and orchestrate sales certifications for partner enablement, while defining and implementing metrics to measure the effectiveness of partner enablement programs and training.
- Bring a strong set of interpersonal skills, craft sustainable programs, and work collaboratively.
- Partner across the business with Marketing, Sales and Channel Sales, Product Management, and other internal stakeholders, as well as externally with partners, to deliver positive outcomes. Have a hands-on approach, and offer up recommendations and solutions for challenges.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong organizational skills as well as ability to adapt quickly, and drive projects independently with a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills, and the ability to lead training and large group meetings in person or virtually.
- Exceptional program management skills
- Ability to be self-sufficient, excel and make an immediate impact in a fast-paced environment
- Partner Sales Enablement experience preferred
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Experience with Impartner.
- Experience using sales tools (Salesforce) and various eLearning and Enablement solutions (Highspot, Seismic etc..).
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.