BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Jr. Developer, ServiceNow is responsible for bringing ideas of various stakeholders to life within the ServiceNOW Platform. It requires someone with the ability to deliver on a scoped vision, while working with stakeholders to refine a vision based on technologies that are available. It additionally requires someone who can work with stakeholders to refine scope on a given request, working through what could be possible or what work is needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Write ServiceNOW native code to support the ServiceNOW ecosystem
- Build business processes in an Agile development environment
- Create solutions based on use cases for internal and external resources (employees, customers, and partners)
- Gather requirements and provide architectural patterns to solve complex business problems
- Use tools to perform ETL (Extract/Transform/Load) to import, export, and improve data quality
- Willing to take on and learn new systems within the ServiceNOW ecosystem
- Other tasks as defined by manager
- ServiceNOW Administrator with at least 2+ years of experience
- Experience working in an org with at least 100 users in both an admin and developer capacity
- ServiceNOW certifications or comparable experience in the SNOW platform or
- Familiar with SOAP/REST APIs – both developing and consuming them
- Experience with administering and maintaining Linux servers
- Have significant knowledge of the ITIL lifecycle, and how this applies to the ServiceNOW platform
- Independent/self-managing individual who requires little guidance
- Is comfortable working in an Agile development environment and resolving tickets or backlog items
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to think outside the box to craft multiple possible solutions to achieve business objectives
- Understand the basics of Data Architecture and Design.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can gain skills in several areas, from backend webservice development to user interface design, and business/sales operations processes to community portal development
- You know the internals of ServiceNOW & keep on top of the latest releases and platform features
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Clear understanding of common ServiceNOW development methodologies
- Clear understanding of SQL Database - Queries.
- Knowledge of Python (programming language) and Linux
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.