BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What will I do?
- Drive the initiatives of building and implementing tools to automate security monitoring and tasks.
- Drive the initiatives of reviewing the security aspects of applications and systems.
- Assist with developing solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities quickly and efficiently.
- Lead security projects from design, implementation to an operational phase.
- Secure enterprise information by determining security requirements; planning, implementing and testing security systems; preparing security standards (i.e., hardening guides), policies and procedures.
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy.
- Design and deliver security landscape with a focus on thwarting malware, intrusions and denial of service attacks.
- Securely provision: Conceptualize, architect, design, and build secure IT systems and networks. Design elements of security architecture to mitigate threats as they emerge.
- Operate and maintain: Provide support, administration and maintenance necessary to ensure effective and efficient IT system performance and security.
- Protect and defend: Identify, analyze, and mitigate threats to internal IT systems and networks. Perform threat hunting and log review to identify indicators of compromise.
What is required?
- Professional security certification: Cisco Security and/or Palo Alto is a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in Network, Server, and Client security administration.
- Operational knowledge of networking fundamentals including, but not limited, to Routing and Switching.
- 3-5 years of experience managing Firewalls, IPS/IDS Systems, Web Application Firewalls, Linux Servers, Windows Servers, Content Filtering Systems, Email Security Systems, DNS Systems, Routers, Switches and Endpoint Security Systems.
- Effective communication skills and ability to translate “tech terms” into business terms.
- Ability to learn new technologies and implement advanced solutions at a rapid pace.
- Ability to manage complex projects and work with 3rd party vendors.
- Demonstrated knowledge of remote office connectivity technologies including MPLS, SSL/VPN, etc.
- Provide after-hours incident response and assistance for all urgent and related responsibilities.
- Ensure the business requirements are met and documented for various systems related to security best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related.
Who you are?
- You give and take feedback openly and graciously for the good of the team.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and improvement
- You are a team player, eager and open to sharing successes and failures.
- You are a motivated learner that looks for opportunities to learn and grow.
- You are flexible and can adapt to shifting situations and requirements.
- You try to inspire the best in others, and always try to deliver the same.
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.