BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Endpoint Privilege Management (EPM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced EPM solutions, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is seeking an QA Engineer to assist in testing our EPM products, both manually and via automation. The engineer will be responsible for the creation of test plans and implementation of said plans into our automated integration environments as well as the creation and maintenance of those environments.
What you will do:
- Be collaborative and influential across our Agile team. Participate in feature definition and breakdown as well as planning.
- Provide estimates for work duration and establish milestones for meeting product deadlines.
- Ensure features and releases are of the highest quality, are stable and performant.
- Help maintain, prioritize and and contribute to our backlog.
- Develop and run test cases, create and execute test plans.
- Contribute to the code review process.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code for automated tests.
- Assist with test environment creation and maintenance.
What is required:
- 4+ years in a Quality Assurance role working on a Unix/Linux Environment.
- Strong ability to create and design test automation and test infrastructure.
- Knowledge of security best practises and technologies such as certificates, TLS and encryption.
- Strong Unix/ Linux skills.
- Understanding of REST/API calls.
- Experience administrating Active Directory.
- An understanding of agile SDLC and why automation is crucial.
- Experience working with virtual machines and/ or containers.
- Network knowledge: knowledge of IPs, subnets, DNS and DHCP
- Shell scripting (Unix Shells/curl/jq,Python or other scriptiong languages).
- Experience with SQL preferred
- Ability to work unsupervised, is self directed and motivated to take ownership and drive improvement.
- Solid English written and verbal communication, presentation and people skills.
Who you are?
- You give and take feedback openly and graciously for the good of the team.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and improvement.
- You are a team player, eager and open to sharing successes and failures.
- You are a motivated learner that looks for opportunities to learn and grow.
- You are flexible and can adapt to shifting situations and requirements.
- You try to inspire the best in others, and always try to deliver the same.
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.