BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Customer Data Steward is responsible for the oversight, quality, and fitness of ensuring that data meets criteria defined by the area MDM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to clearly communicate to cross functional leaders while investigating data inconsistencies
- Helps area MDM ensure data fitness, modifying data and processes where needed
- Help the area MDM clearly document and define purpose of data
- Help the area MDM define and manage processes for data entry
- Work cross functionally with area MDM’s to help them achieve their data cleanliness goals.
- Proven passion for the data quality discipline
- Ability to clean and process data into the system with adequate speed and accuracy and high degree of sensitivity
- Strong analytical skills, including demonstrated data analysis and interpretation skills
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Between 1 to 2 years experience in a data handling or data entry role
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to meet established deadlines
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.