BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Procurement Specialist is responsible for administrating our procurement policies and processes, as well as purchasing key goods and services at optimal pricing. We are looking for an experienced professional who will be responsible for tactical execution of the end-to-end procurement process, supplier management activities and contract negotiation.
- Coordinate vendor relations and purchasing processes across all internal departments
- Manage contract renewals, monitor contract expiration dates, and initiate negotiations with suppliers for renewals
- Coordinate pricing negotiations for procurement agreements
- Provide qualitative and quantitative analysis to aid in metrics-drive negotiations and vendor selection
- Lead procurement administration efforts, including management of vendor master database, Purchase Order creation, and follow-up
- Assist with preparation and review of vendor contracts, quotes, and proposals
- Manage updates to, implementation of and maintenance of the purchasing policy
- Metrics driven, with the ability to exercise judgement and operate independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Individual must be team-oriented self-starter with good problem-solving skills and ability to interact positively and successfully with all levels of the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detail-oriented with excellent time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 4+ years experience in Procurement function
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.