BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The FP&A Analyst will assume responsibility for providing ongoing financial/business reporting and analysis of company performance through preparation and management of financial plans/budgets, forecasts, and reports --- including management of monthly financial statements (with a focus on the P&L) and monthly board presentations.
What you will do
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures --- help manage a comprehensive variance analysis and integrated forecast
- Assist in the preparation of presentations for Board of Directors and Senior Management Team, including involvement with monthly board package and departmental expense reviews
- Support the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operational Planning and Modeling tools
- Support FP&A department
- Assist in headcount tracking and management to budget
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
- Assist in developing financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Interpret underlying implications of financials --- understand impacts to business results, system implications, accounting policies, and strategic framework.
- Additional responsibilities likely to be assigned based on candidate profile/skillset and experience level
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
What is required?
- Strong analytical skillset combined with accountability of data integrity
- 2 to 3 years of analytical/modeling experience
- Ability to thrive in high pressure, time sensitive situations; ability to handle multiple competing priorities
- Ability to manage granular data and processes
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills is a must
- Experience in the software industry is preferred
- Experience with Adaptive Analytics a plus
- Position is based at headquarters in Johns Creek, GA (greater Atlanta area)
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.