Hello! We're BeyondTrust, we're a global leader in software security, our solutions empower organisations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments.
We're looking for a passionate Software Engineer to join our multi-disciplined Agile development team and play an integral part in the creation and evolution of our enterprise level SAAS solution. Contributing to the development process, you will help generate delivery ideas and solutions whilst encompassing the full spectrum of design, coding, and testing.
What will I be doing?
- Play a key part in the design, architecture and development of the BeyondTrust product suite
- Bring your broad technical experience to influence product architecture direction.
- Collaborate with a cross functional engineering teams in various locations to deliver an enterprise level SAAS solution, owning features from design to delivery.
- Use agile tools and techniques to contribute to an effective software development lifecycle.
- Actively using and staying abreast of emerging technologies, guiding teams on how to interpret and best leverage the emerging technologies to meet strategic goals.
- Work closely with operations and technical support teams to ensure that solutions can be managed in a secure, scalable and automated way
- Debug, diagnose and troubleshoot issues with the product as reported from customers responsively
Who skills do I need?
- Cloud and SaaS solutions development and deployment experience
- Track record of developing high quality code in C# and .Net core
- RESTful APIs
- OpenId OAuth & Certificate based authentication
- Test driven development
- Peer reviews
- Strong experience in one of the following cloud solutions; Azure or AWS
Nice to have skills:
- Strong diagnostic/troubleshooting skills for complex cloud based distributed systems:
- Reverse proxies, load balancers
- Cloud storage (Azure blob storage, AWS S3)
- Database (SQL Server or PostGres)
- Able to communicate, collaborate, and work effectively with other distributed teams
- An understanding of Agile development methodologies including Scrum with the ability to shape, define and share work backlog
- Highly organised with strong time management and a desire to achieve deadlines
- Desirable skills
- Experience in containerisation and implementing CI/CD pipelines for enterprise scale products.
- Running, deploying and managing .Net core applications on Linux
- Implementing web security using web proxies like nginx, haproxy and cloud load balancers
What about the Perks?
In light of Covid we're recommending everyone stay safe and work from home at the moment but we wanted to share some insight into our Manchester office which makes working here pretty special – complete with onsite gym and games room, you can help yourself to our fully stocked kitchen at all times – a huge array of fruit, snacks and of course the legendary biscuit cupboard.
- BeyondLearning platform to upskill and develop your career
- Speaker and attendance opportunities at technology events
- Mentorship programme
- Employer matched pension
- Private Vitality healthcare
- Life Cover
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Flexible and remote working options
- Onsite gym and games room
- Complimentary breakfast every day – including cereals, biscuits, and fruit
- Regular social events
- Free onsite Parking and electric car charging points
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
Click here for video content on our culture - https://www.beyondtrust.com/company/careers and search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.