BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Middle Weight UX designer would be responsible for supporting the UX team to ensure consistent, effective and competitive user experiences as well as being a collaborative member within the team.
Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Evaluate product interfaces with competitive and best-in-class interfaces to drive continuous improvement in the portfolio product’s UI.
- Follow best practices and research insights to create user centered design flows, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and clickable prototypes to iterate on design direction.
- Provide support for the refinement of the visual language of our products and building out the UX design system.
- Work with cross-functional business and technical teams and key stakeholders to define highly effective, usable, and consistent user interfaces that provide customer value.
- Work with the UX Researcher when necessary to make major UI re-factorings and validate style conventions and pattern flows in order to build a more intuitive user experience.
- Design elegant solutions and simple to complex workflows leveraging client iterative validation.
- Act as the user advocate during the development process and offer suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Development, QA, SEs, and customers to ensure UI meets product requirements and experience expectations.
- Support Quality Assurance testing of your delivered interface designs to ensure set user experience standards and that requirements are fulfilled.
- Work with user interface best practices, company design system standards, and supportive research to direct recommendations.
- Other duties as directed by the User Experience Lead and Director of User Experience.
- 3 or more years of user experience design experience for desktop software, web applications, mobile platforms and other standard technologies.
- Comfort in working with remote distributed teams.
- Well written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability and attention to detail.
- Have a understanding of accessibility considerations when designing interfaces.
- Understanding of common software development practices and proficiency working within a software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Self-starter; eager and able to quickly learn new technologies and approaches.
- Can successfully build and maintain relationships with developers and managers, and can champion the UX team’s ideas within the organization.
- Must be self-reliant but be able to communicate and contribute in a remote team setting.
- UNIX, Linux, Windows, and Mac OS experience.
- Android, iOS, Windows Mobile, other mobile platform experience
- Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
- Able to organize, multitask and prioritize.
- Professional demeanor at all times.
- Support and adhere to Company’s Core Values.
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.