BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The International Tax Manager is responsible for all areas of international direct tax matters. This position will report to the Director of Income Tax and assume responsibility for managing the international tax accounting, tax compliance, transfer pricing and local country audit defense.
- Maintain and reconcile all international direct tax accounts
- Prepare and document international tax accounting of income taxes under ASC 740 and statutory tax filings
- Monitor, research, analyze and implement existing rules and regulations relating to accounting and reporting of international aspects of income taxes
- Manage local country income tax examinations and notices
- Participate in international planning activities to manage the effective tax rate and cash taxes
- Assist on matters related to cross-border transactions and tax reporting
- Maintain documentation relating to tax process and controls
- Prepare quarterly transfer pricing calculations and prepare/review annual transfer pricing documentation
- Prepare and/or review local country income tax filings
- Prepare and/or review workpapers for international forms included in the US tax filings
- Prepare tax installment calculations and payments
- Respond to customer inquiries on withholding taxes, permanent establishment
- Oversee tax fixed asset data and depreciation for inbound disregarded entities
- Respond to inquiries from business units on international tax matters
- Identify and implement continuous improvements while pursuing operational efficiencies
- Other related duties as assigned
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Leadership capacity to resolve complex problems within a cross-functional environment
- Ability to work well independently, in a team environment and with remote employees
- Strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of inbound and outbound structure planning, GILTI, foreign tax credits, world-wide tax minimization planning, transfer pricing analysis, ASC 740, local country tax laws, reporting requirements and statutory filings
- Knowledge of domestic a plus
- Follow outlined policies and procedures and make recommendations for process changes
Required Education and/or Experience:
Minimum of 5 years of public accounting and/or industry experience focused in international corporate tax.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or tax
- Intermediate+ MS Excel skills
- MS Word
- Tax Research
- Sage Intacct and OneSource Tax Provision a plus
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.