BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is seeking Senior .NET Engineer for the team that develops our BeyondInsight product. BeyondInsight is the industry’s most innovative, comprehensive privileged access management platform that maximizes visibility, simplifies deployment, automates tasks, improves security, and reduces privilege-related risks.
In this role, you will:
- Design and develop software applications on all levels – OS, hardware, virtualization, networking, application services, APIs, frontend, databases.
- Collaborate with local and remote team members on all matters of software development, including requirements gathering, software design, quality assurance and configuration management.
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies, and potentially step into the role of Scrum Master with the support of the team.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of our Continuous Integration pipelines in Azure DevOps to support the build of the UVM Appliance Management Software.
- Take part in building and maintaining test automation in collaboration with the teams established behavior-driven development practices.
What is Required?
- 5+ years of experience developing solutions using .NET, .NET Core and C#.
- Experience developing front-end applications written in the latest versions of Angular, CSS and TypeScript.
- Display strong analytical, critical thinking, and team building skills.
- Solid English written and verbal communication, presentation and people skills.
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
- Database development experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQLite.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio, WIX, Azure DevOps, and GIT.
- Solid understanding of modern design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Experience with the full lifecycle of development, including release and on-going maintenance of deployed products.
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and concepts. Experience working in a scaled agile framework preferred.
- Good understanding of network security, certificate usage and encryption.
Who are you?
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You ask, “how we can, not why we can’t”.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You are a team player, eager and open to sharing successes and failures.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.