BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The BeyondTrust University eLearning Developer works to transform BeyondTrust customers, partners and employees into product experts and advocates. Excellent eLearning development skills and a strong technical foundation are a must for this position. The eLearning Developer uses their graphic design, authoring, and technical skills to create engaging and professional eLearning courses for audiences of varying computer skills and education levels. The eLearning Developer also has a deep understanding of technical audience’s learning needs and styles. They will also collaborate with the BeyondTrust University team to continuously improve training, both on the delivery and the development side. With each BeyondTrust major product software release the developer will learn how to integrate new and exciting information into the training material and the training sessions. The eLearning developer must maintain a positive attitude throughout major delivery of projects.
What you will do:
- Assess both administrator- and user-oriented learner’s needs.
- Organize, plan and prepare to develop courses.
- Assist with the instructional design of the eLearning courses.
- Use your visual and graphic design skills to create an engaging course.
- Understand eLearning technologies, such as authoring tools and learning management systems.
- Maintain training content using excellent writing skills.
- Coordinates with key stakeholders to identify target audience’s training needs.
- Understands technical audiences’ learning needs and styles.
- Ability to work with rapid eLearning development tools.
- Ability to work with video and image capturing tools.
- Create product or simulations.
- Create storyboards and scripts.
- Assess training effectiveness.
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 4 years related professional experience.
- Experience developing eLearning for software products, using any rapid development tool, such as Adobe Captivate or Articulate Storyline.
- 4+ years’ experience in instructional design and/or technical writing a plus.
- Basic knowledge of eLearning publishing standards (SCORM, AICC, xAPI).
- Experience developing eLearning for software products, using rapid deployment tools, such as Adobe Captivate and/or Articulate Storyline.
- IT Windows technical foundations.
- Ability to prioritize and meet training deadlines.
- Ability to work closely with subject matter experts.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- A strong desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- Strong motivation & team orientation.
- Strong network technology overview and aptitude.
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills.
- Personable, yet knowledgeable training demeanor.
- Comfortable training onsite and virtually.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows environments.
- Professional demeanor at all times.
- Support and adhere to the Company’s core values.
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyontrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.