BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Inside Channel Account Manager (iCAM) will be responsible for supporting the BeyondTrust sales efforts in the sub 5000 space in assigned region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Establish key relationships and capture the mindshare of BeyondTrust’s partner ecosystem
- Connect BeyondTrust sales people to their partner account managers sales peers
- Engage and support the BeyondTrust partners in activities that facilitate revenue growth
- Enable targeted accounts with product training, selling best practices and partner resources
- Evaluate account success: deal registration, revenue growth and other key performance metrics for the region
- Assist in continued revenue growth within focus partner accounts
- Promote and drive marketing success within channel community
- Possess a deep understanding our partners’ business models / go to market strategies
- Qualify and on-boarding net-new partners as appropriate
- Manage and drive partner pipelines to successful close rate
- Ensure strong alignment with both the Regional Channel Account Managers and the National Channel Managers
- Provide partner support to gain access to BeyondTrust resources such as; partner portal, deal registration and BeyondTrust training / sales content
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with channel sales in the security space
- Experience building the business / pipeline alongside partners
- Experience with leveraging Salesforce
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyontrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.