BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organisations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organisations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organisations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What will you do?
The successful Global Partner Program Manager will have proven experience creating, implementing, and expanding global partner programs and strategies, and will drive incremental opportunity to the company. This individual will be responsible for all phases and aspects of partner program development globally, across Global Systems Integrators. In addition, this person will be responsible for on-going alignment of the partner program and strategy as we iterate, expand, and otherwise grow the portfolio. The Partner Program Manager will work with partners to understand shifting markets and partner needs and adjust, as appropriate, to build and maintain strong partner relationships. As a Partner Program Manager, you will collaborate cross-functionally working closely with internal teams including Sales, Sales Enablement, Marketing, Finance and Operations.
- Onboarding of Tier 1, Tier 2 GSI’s
- Create Consistency of GSI contracts Globally to support standardization
- Identify and Understand GSI Line of Business Messaging and Customer offerings and align BT technology solutions for maximum coverage potential
- Setting KPI’s with the GSI
- Lead the Preparation, Execution and Management of an agreed Business Plan
- Report: Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Cadence against KPI/OKR’s
- Manage key partnership areas with Tier 1 GSI’s namely in: - strategy development, stakeholder engagement plans, joint offerings, tactical execution and alignment of go-to-market functions.
- Be BT’s advocate for GSI differentiated offerings and value
- Facilitate and co-ordinate go-to-market and internal supporting resources (incl. legal, finance etc.) to deliver desired outcomes
- Conduct day-to-day program management with relevant internal and GSI stakeholders
- Work closely with the executive team and internal functional leaders to drive action and build world class execution capability
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards
- Manager processes to support the global GSI framework
- Work with legal team to ensure program agreements are complete and available for all global regions across all program types (resell, MSP, distribution)
- Understand the changing market landscape and constantly be able to assess and incorporate new trends, partner needs, benefits and program requirements
- Be comfortable presenting program ideas and results to management
What experience is required?
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience preferably in a Security or Enterprise Software, high growth role working with channel partners
- Ability to engage all stakeholders including executives
- Project management skills and detail-oriented
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Can work effectively with cross-functional teams and influence at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to think Strategically about new value propositions, GTM models for BT and our partners.
- Proven track record of driving strategic outcomes through an ecosystem: influencing innovation through a strategic partner ecosystem
- Balance strategic-thinking with tactical execution; build effective and long-lasting partner relationships, drive highly cross-functional processes, possess a sound technical understanding of BT solutions, and have an appreciation of chosen GSI strength’s
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyontrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.