BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What's the role?
We are looking for a tenacious Client Executive to join our team based remotely but preference for the West US. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers; creating opportunities to drive revenue across the territory.
What will I be doing?
- Support and collaborate with Territory and Enterprise Sales Managers within their defined region to manage and close both new opportunities and customer add-ons, ensuring seamless communications and transitions for the customer
- Develop new and existing accounts within your own defined Small Medium Business (SMB) territory and focus account list.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing revenue across your designated territory.
- Engages and coordinates with Solutions Engineers, Customer Success Managers and Renewals team
- Be highly responsive to prospects and customers, providing them with the information they need throughout the sales process
- Maintain accurate and complete account data in Salesforce
- Provide accurate and timely opportunity updates and bookings forecasts
- Co-own sales achievement goals against a specified territory and team quota
- Own personal territory quota
- Maintain awareness of market conditions and competitors' products and pricing and keep up to date on knowledge of the company
What experience is required?
- Bachelor’s degree, or relevant work experience
- 1-2 years successful track record in sales development and or inside (virtual) sales (technology, software, B2B, etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate complex technology and value propositions
- Independent, yet a team player
- Motivation to expand personal and professional knowledge of product and sales skills
- Above average organizational, planning, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent sales cycles at high velocity
- Security, SaaS sales experience
- Familiarity with technology and cybersecurity
Why Join the BeyondTrust Sales Team?
- Explosive growth in the PAM space recognized by Gartner and Forrester
- Exciting culture and teamwork among your peers.
- Rock-solid marketing team that will support customer messaging, territory events, and leads.
- Foundation of existing accounts you can draw from to begin growing your territory.
- Our company DNA is created on us being People-Centric, Agile, Empowered, and Trustworthy.
- We wholeheartedly believe in work/life balance.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications that meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyontrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.