BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud, and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
The Business Analyst will support the Enterprise Applications team by managing project requests submitted via tickets and other sources and creating formalized business requirements that can be accurately scoped and prioritized. Additionally, the individual in this role will assist in the creation and prioritization of backlog work items, documenting business processes, working with teams to create and distribute user training & guides.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with cross functional teams to manage detailed projects, timelines, and work item prioritization
- Help define features based on requirements gathered from stakeholders
- Translate functional requirements into technical solutions; function as a primary interface to the technical team
- Coordinate completion of business objectives and problems by identifying alternative solutions and using cost/benefit analysis to suggest best course of action
- Run and create reports and analytics for KPI metrics
- Communicate and assist with the change management process
- Other duties as defined by manager
- Undergraduate degree in a technical field, or equivalent work experience
- 3 - 5 years project management or requirements gathering experience
- Ability to handle complex concepts and present them in a logical manner to both technical and non-technical users
- Working experience in a Kanban/Scrum environment
- Business process modeling (BPMN) and ability to produce formalized, structured documentation
- Business process management methodologies and best practices
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
Desirable Skills but not Required
- Clarity on all aspects of the software development lifecycle; including but not limited to design, functional and technical requirements gathering, coding, debugging, testing, release and operational support
- Ability to navigate and use collaboratives tools such as Azure DevOps, Microsoft Sharepoint, Confluence, and Teams
- Relational database management system technologies and tools
- Proficiency in office tools such as Outlook, Excel, Word, and others.
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.