BeyondTrust is a cyber security company dedicated to proactively eliminating data breaches from insider privilege abuse and external hacking attacks. Over 4,000 customers worldwide trust our risk intelligence platform of unified Privileged Account Management and Vulnerability Management solutions to shrink attack surfaces, identify threats, and maintain compliance.
What Will You Do?
BeyondTrust is seeking a System Administrator - Salesforce. In this role, you will:
- Quickly resolve all outstanding Salesforce tickets and backlog items
- Act as the primary internal Salesforce Helpdesk resource for all Salesforce.com user support issues
- Prioritize CRM Helpdesk requests/tickets and track them through to resolution
- Provide clear and written verbal support to end users
- Help maintain Salesforce system configuration data
- Maintain data integrity thru data cleansing and de-duplication (account, lead, and other merge operations)
- Create and manage standard and custom objects, fields, formulas, tabs, and page layouts as required by incoming tickets and development backlog items
- Manage users, roles and hierarchies, groups, and security settings.
- Assist with lead and opportunity reassignment based on territory or other business rules
- Develop and maintain help desk process and procedures guides
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow rules.
- Complete bulk imports and exports of data
- Document project requirements for backlog items and/or complex support requests
- Communicate and assist with the change management (release) process to develop and implement updates and enhancements to the Salesforce instance
- Maintain a repository of training and business process documentation; document new or altered business processes
What is Required?
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce, SF Power User, or CRM Administrator
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience working with ITSM (Helpdesk Ticket) or Agile Project Management solutions (e.g. Jira, TFS, ServiceNow, etc)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate/advanced Excel and MS Office knowledge
- Strong business analysis experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
What isn’t required but would be AWESOME?
- Salesforce certifications a plus
- Experience with Apex and Visualforce development a plus
- Experience with Salesforce Community sites a big plus
Who are you?
- You are flexible! You define “good attitude.”
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You are proactive.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.