As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What's the role?
The Deals Desk Analyst will be part of the Sales Operations team and will support the sales organization. Support will include reviewing and approving quotes, providing quoting assistance, assisting in complex deal structures, competitor intel and working as the primary liaison with sales, legal, revenue, and other cross functional teams on deal structuring, discounting and commercial terms for non-standard transactions.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Be the trusted advisor to the sales team, collaborating on value position, pricing, product, and commercial terms for all commercial transactions
- Serve as an escalation point when needed to help move deals forward
- Work as the primary liaison between multiple groups, such as revenue, sales ops, legal, pricing, to help facilitate the deal process.
- Review and approve deals outside of automated approval thresholds.
- Review competitor pricing deals and provide pricing guidance
- Own and manage resolution on complex non-standard review and approvals through partnership with Sales, Revenue Accounting, Legal, Pricing, Product, Professional Services, etc.
- Ensure all non-standard pricing terms are reviewed, approved, and properly documented to comply with revenue recognition and business policies.
- Collaborate with the Sales Enablement team to create training content for your region to ensure Sales is informed on new products, best practices and regular updates to policies, etc.
What experience should I have?
- 2-3 years experience in Finance / Deal Desk / Sales Operations
- A bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar
- Expert level proficiency in the use of MS Office applications, such as Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organised.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skillset combined with accountability of data integrity
- Ability to think creatively, highly driven and self-motivated
- Support and adhere to Company’s Core Value
- Strong Salesforce.com skills and experience
- Experience with CPQ price quoting tool
- 1 year of Software/SaaS industry experience
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, meaningful, and rewarding. But below are a few of our company benefits:
- Private healthcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Employer matched pension
- Life Cover
- Generous holiday allowance which increases with length of service
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing privilege-related breaches. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 global customers.
It’s an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market.
A note on Covid-19:
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.