BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is looking for a Global Systems Integrator (GSI) Sales Development Manager to join our team and support a growing business in the US. As a GSI Sales Development Manager, you will be responsible for working with identified GSI partners to help expand businesses opportunities for BeyondTrust..
In this role, you will report to SVP Americas, and will work closely with our Strategic Accounts team to drive business growth.
The ideal candidate will be someone who can demonstrate a strong level of expertise in building business and strategic partnerships with and through GSIs, whilst being able to operate across organizational boundaries, including executive C-suite level. You will be able to lead the preparation, execution, and management of agreed Business Plans.
We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, entrepreneurial, operates in a focused manner and has a strong commercial acumen to develop a sustainable business across multiple business units with the GSI partners.
You will come with previous experience in working with GSI’s, have a history of operating a multiple levels throughout their organizational structure and have a track record of defining value propositions and growing revenues.
What is required?
- A proven track record of successfully increasing revenues through strategic alliances.
- 5 + years’ experience selling to global enterprise customers working on deal sizes of high six figures and greater.
- A background of exceeding revenue quota and new customer adoption goals
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence C-level executives.
- Consultative and value-driven approach to client relationships.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience in the Security market is important; you need to be passionate about our product and our market.
- Degree educated or has like to like skill and sector experience
- Established reputation as a high integrity top performer
What traits will make me a success in the role?
- Strategic thinking – ability to plan and play out different scenarios in order to maximize growth.
- You are action and results oriented
- You are highly analytical and structured
- You enjoy working with a team and alone as the situation dictates.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.