BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
BeyondTrust is seeking a Software Engineer on the team that builds and supports our endpoint privilege management suite, focusing on our BeyondInsight for Unix & Linux application that enables deployment, auditing, and policy management for our Unix & Linux EPM products.
What you will do:
The ideal candidate will be proficient in several of the follow skills and disciplines; the more the better:
- Web development: experience with stream composition, state reduction, TypeScript, SCSS, Angular, RxJS
- Experience developing enterprise-grade applications with Golang or equivalent-class language
- RESTful API design
- Strong Unix/ Linux skills
- Ability to give and receive peer review
- Automated testing (gherkin, cypress)
- Database design and administration
- Strong focus on secure coding and security best practices (TLS, cryptography, etc.)
- Container development and design
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining microservice-based applications
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of DevOps best practices
- LDAP/ Active Directory administration and management
- Cloud architecture and development
- Experience with Jenkins and CI/ CD pipelines
- Working knowledge of the functional programming style
What is required:
- 2+ years experience in a software development, or related role.
- Solid Understanding of modern design patterns.
- Experience with full lifecycle of development, including product release in an agile environment.
- Good understanding of network security and encryption.
- Solid English written and verbal communication, presentation and people skills.
- Experience working on an Agile team in a continuous integration and development environment.
Who you are?
- You are a team player, eager and open to sharing successes and failures.
- You are a passionate and a motivated learner, always looking for an opportunity to learn and grow.
- You are optimistic and positive and have a great sense of humour.
- You are flexible and can adapt to shifting situations and requirements.
- You try to inspire the best in others, and always try to deliver the same.
- You give and take feedback graciously.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions Bomgar for sustained growth in the burgeoning Endpoint Privilege Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.