As a global leader in cyber security, our people are the single greatest asset we have at BeyondTrust. Every day, there are new problems to solve, challenges to overcome and opportunities to make a difference to our customers!
As an industry leader, we are committed to finding talented, exceptional people and empowering them to excel. Become part of a fast-moving, forward-thinking culture, discover colleagues that are more like family, and experience a market-leading offering of incredible workplace perks. Are you ready to take your career above and beyond?
What's the role?
BeyondTrust is seeking a highly motivated Marketing Manager to work as part of the APJ marketing team to build brand awareness, develop pipeline, and enable the sales teams and partners in ANZ. Areas of responsibility include outbound marketing campaigns, events, webinars, content development and partner marketing. This individual needs to be detail-oriented, highly-organized and capable of devising and managing logistics in the high-velocity sales and marketing environment of a growing technology company.
What will I be doing?
This role requires a highly self-motivated, organized, and passionate individual who can cultivate relationships with sales, vendors, and the rest of the Marketing team. They must be a creative problem solver, with the ability to effectively manage simultaneously programs and projects. As a member of the APJ marketing team, the Marketing Manager, ANZ will:
- Develop and execute demand generation campaigns to develop sales pipeline.
- Identify, plan, and execute relevant events to maximize pipeline development and build brand awareness.
- Support the digital marketing team to enhance BeyondTrust’s regional online presence, search engine marketing and online lead generation programs.
- Work with the Channel team and key partners to develop and execute partner marketing plans.
- Support ANZ customer marketing activities, including customer events, campaigns, and case study development.
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of ANZ marketing programs
- Additional duties as directed by manager
Who am I?
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, business, or related discipline
- Minimum of six years of business-to-business marketing experience
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to effectively multitask and prioritize
- Working knowledge of CRM and CMS systems
- Tenacious problem solver
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Professional demeanor at all times
- Ability to work under limited supervision
- Support and adhere to BeyondTrust’s Core Values
We are offering a competitive salary and compensation package for the right person.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding and ultimately fun!
More on BeyondTrust
At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network.