At BeyondTrust, we are revolutionizing the way the world secures and manages privilege access. We are the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management, offering the most seamless approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, misused privileges, and compromised remote access. Our extensible platform empowers organizations to easily scale privilege security as threats evolve across endpoint, server, cloud, DevOps, and network device environments. BeyondTrust unifies the industry’s broadest set of privileged access capabilities with centralized management, reporting, and analytics, enabling leaders to take decisive and informed actions to defeat attackers. Our holistic platform stands out for its flexible design that simplifies integrations, enhances user productivity, and maximizes IT and security investments. BeyondTrust gives organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance objectives, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including half of the Fortune 100, and a global partner network.
What Will You Do?
The Product Marketing Manager will provide strategic leadership and own the go-to-market strategy for BeyondTrust's privilege management products. The position performs a key role in bringing new products to market, driving competitive sales and channel programs, delivering content for campaigns and enablement, and other defined objectives that drive revenue growth, market leadership and awareness. The position reports to the Senior Director of Product Marketing and provides excellent opportunity for visibility and growth. In this role you will:
- Develop and drive the go-to-market strategy for the BeyondTrust products within the privileged access management solution portfolio.
- Work with customers and other stakeholders to understand current and emerging needs and translate into compelling marketing messages that align with buying criteria.
- Define, manage and evolve differentiated competitive messaging and market positioning.
- Deliver and manage content to assist with the development and execution of marketing campaigns and demand generation programs.
- Launch new – or update existing – products working with executive management, sales, operations, marketing, training, and support functions.
- Act as a spokesperson to effectively represent Privileged Password and Session Management products, markets and strategies to customers, partners, analysts and media through public speaking, social media, written and other communications.
- Analyze marketing influence on attainment of product revenue goals and manage marketing budget for assigned products.
- Analyze market dynamics and competitive landscape that affect product demand and direction.
What is Required
- 5+ years in technology product marketing, product management or Pre-Sales
- BA/BS degree. MBA preferred but not required.
- Product Marketing certification (Pragmatic, Sirius Decisions, etc.)
- Direct experience marketing software based IT security products (privileged access management, identity and access management, compliance or security technologies and markets) highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new and complex technologies so that concepts can be communicated at all levels of the organization
- Experience with market sizing, segmentation and competitive intelligence
- Experience working with customers to understand requirements, position solutions and develop differentiated offerings and GTM plans
- Excellent track record of performance against goals
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, problem solving and analytical skills
Ability to travel at least 20% of time.
Who are you?
- You enjoy working with a team or alone as the situation dictates.
- You have a great sense of humor.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and in the company!
- You evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work.
- You are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security Trends.
- You work for the best interest of the group at all times.
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic.
- You proactively seek change and improvement.
- You graciously give and receive constructive feedback.
- You are motivated, no excuses, and a tenacious self-starter.
A Note on Covid-19
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all-new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides itself on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment that embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.
What truly makes BeyondTrust special are the people – people who keep the culture strong and make working here exciting, rewarding, and ultimately fun!
Search @beyondtrust and #beyondtrustlife on Twitter and LinkedIn to find out more.