BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
What you will do
- Work directly with the Engineering and Support departments to investigate, troubleshoot and triage complex, code-related technical issues, gather product feedback, implement code fixes and build patches.
- Attempt re-create customer reported defects with the help of QA Engineers
- Join calls with Support Engineers to help with advanced troubleshooting efforts
- Create and update knowledge base and frequently asked questions articles
- Create hotfixes across various product versions
- Continually maintain detailed tracking of work activities in TFS
- Maintain a Development environment
- Participate in developing new processes
What is required
- 2+ years of experience in a software engineering, DevOps, or related role.
- 2+ years of experience of database development experience with Microsoft SQL Server and SQLite.
- Experience developing solutions using .NET, .NET Core and C#.
- Experience using Microsoft Visual Studio, WIX, Azure DevOps, and GIT.
- Solid understanding of modern design patterns and object-oriented programming
- Experience with the full lifecycle of development, including release and on-going maintenance of deployed products.
- Solid understanding of Agile principles and concepts. Experience working in a scaled agile framework preferred.
- Good understanding of network security and encryption.
- Display strong analytical, critical thinking, and team building skills.
- Solid English written and verbal communication, presentation and people skills.
Who are you
- You love to find problems in other people’s code, and fix them
- You have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic
- You are flexible! You are a team player and excel individually as the situation dictates.
- You don’t shy away from customer demands.
- You ask, “how we can, not why we can’t”.
- You are passionate, optimistic, and energetic.
- You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge and improvement and the desire to grow in your role and with the company!
- You always work for the best interest of the team.
- You are proactive; a tenacious self-starter to the core.
- You graciously give and receive feedback.
Why Join the BeyondTrust Team
- Work with a variety of technologies to build and evolve enterprise products
- A wide range of employee benefits
- Casual dress and atmosphere
- Learn and grow your skills with a talented team of engineers who are excited to share their latest projects and ideas with other team members, access to educational and learning resources.
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.