BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
About our IT Team
As an integral part of our business, the IT team are responsible for maintaining, administering and developing the IT infrastructure to ensure that BeyondTrust has a secure enterprise class network, whilst maintaining our position as a world leader.
As a Client Systems Administrator, you will be expected to support the IT Service Desk with internal IT incidents, while taking a role in assisting with the design, implementation and administration of IT systems and projects to meet the goals of the global IT department. You will report to the Client Systems Manager, with a clear progression path to develop your career.
About the Role
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey ideas and offer IT solutions to colleagues at all levels
- Provide escalation support to members of the Service Desk team, and frontline support when needed
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to all aspects of the client services provided
- Ability to install, monitor, maintain, support and test all hardware and software within the business
- Troubleshoot all IT incidents within the specified Service Level Agreements
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for new and different incidents; explore opportunities to add value
- Where necessary, liaise with 3rd party vendors for maintenance and support
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Plan and coordinate the installation and connectivity of computer and network systems to ensure the stable operation of the BeyondTrust’s IT assets
- Coordinate and prioritize project tasks, manage timelines and budgets, maintain project plans and communicate status to clients, project sponsors and senior management.
About the Person
- End user focused
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Meticulous attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective time management
- Driven and resilient
- Effective communication (both written and verbal)
- Highly organized
- Support and adhere to company’s core values
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Advanced understanding of Windows 10 and Windows Server operating systems
- Advanced understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Advanced understanding of Office365
- Ownership and delivery of onsite projects
- Microsoft Intune / Endpoint Manager experience
- MacOS support experience
- iOS and Android OS support experience
- Systems management appliance experience (SCCM, KACE, Syxsense, JAMF, or equivalent)
- Experience working with endpoint security technology
- PowerShell scripting experience
- Microsoft Associate or Expert level certification
- ITIL Foundation certificate or above