BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privilege-Centric Security, offering the most seamless and straightforward approach to preventing data breaches related to stolen credentials, hijacked insider accounts, and misused privileges.
As an integral part of our business, the IT team are responsible for maintaining, administering and developing the IT infrastructure to ensure that BeyondTrust has a secure enterprise class network, whilst maintaining our position as a world leader.
As a Service Desk Analyst, you will be expected to work within the team to provide support to the global business whilst ensuring the integrity of the department. You will report back to the Service Desk Manager, with a clear progression path to develop your career at a global organization.
What will I be doing?
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey ideas and offer IT solutions to colleagues at all levels
- Provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support to non-technical users and explain complex IT concepts in simple terms
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to all aspects of the services provided
- Ability to install, monitor, maintain and support all hardware, software within the business
- Troubleshoot all IT incidents within the specified Service Level Agreements
- Take ownership of a variety of IT incidents and explore new and alternative resolutions where appropriate, looking for opportunities to improve efficiency and the end user experience
- Where necessary, liaise with 3rd party vendors for maintenance and support
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential
What skills should I have?
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Competent with Windows Operating Systems
- Basic understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy
- Basic understanding of Office365
- End user focused
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Meticulous attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Effective time management
- Driven and resilient
- Effective communication (both written and verbal)
- Highly organized
- Willingness to work flexibly in response to changing organizational requirements
- An understanding of IT trends and capabilities
- Approachable with good interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with staff effectively at all levels
What’s nice to have?
- Experience of working with endpoint security technology
- MCP or MCSE qualifications
- ITIL Foundation certificate or above
BeyondTrust is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.