BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
With a heritage of innovation and a staunch commitment to customers, BeyondTrust solutions are easy to deploy, manage, and scale as businesses evolve. We are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 70 percent of the Fortune 500, and a global partner network. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.
- Monitor accounts to identify overdue payments and prioritization of daily collection activities as directed by Supervisor
- Ability to research various sources to identify proper customer contact in securing payment information and reviewing historical data
- Contact customers to collect outstanding payments while adhering to company values
- Document collections efforts with clear and concise notes in the company ERP system
- Report on collection activity
- Escalate collectability issues/roadblocks related to delinquent accounts to Supervisor
- Ability to communicate and work cross-functionally with team members inside and outside the Order to Cash function
- Customer service mindset including excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Balance between maintaining trustful relationships and ensuring timely payments
- Familiarity with laws related to debt collection
- Knowledge of billing procedures and collection techniques
- Patience and ability to manage stress
- Skilled in negotiation and problem-solving
- Other related duties as may be assigned
Required Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma; Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Minimum 2 years of business-to-business collections experience
- Sage Intacct, Salesforce.com, and/or large CRM/ERP experience a plus
- MS Office suite with a minimum of intermediate proficiency in Excel
- Proficient with email including Microsoft Office 365 BeyondTrust is an
EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and an equal-opportunity employer, offering a competitive salary with excellent benefits. We welcome all candidate applications who meet the minimum qualifications listed above.