BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in Privileged Access Management (PAM), empowering organizations to secure and manage their entire universe of privileges. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry's most advanced PAM solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments.
The BeyondTrust Universal Privilege Management approach secures and protects privileges across passwords, endpoints, and access, giving organizations the visibility and control they need to reduce risk, achieve compliance, and boost operational performance. Our products enable the right level of privileges for just the time needed, creating a frictionless experience for users that enhances productivity.
As BeyondTrust University Instructor you will be paramount in the transformation of BeyondTrust APJ customers, partners and employees into BeyondTrust experts. Excellent presentation and public speaking skills will make learning engaging to audiences of varying computer skills and education levels. The instructor will work to understand and meet student’s needs, participate in the ongoing development of the overall training process, and collaborate with the BeyondTrust University team to continuously improve training, both on the delivery and the development side. With each BeyondTrust major release the instructor will learn how to integrate new and exciting features and use cases into their training sessions. The instructor will maintain a positive attitude throughout major delivery of projects.
What you will be doing:
- Assess individual/group training needs for each course.
- Organize, plan and prepare to deliver courses.
- In-depth knowledge of the BeyondTrust software product lines.
- Participate in the development and ongoing maintenance of the BeyondTrust University training materials and infrastructure.
- Make use of new learning technologies such as distance learning tools.
- Keep personal IT skills and knowledge up to date.
- Become a subject matter expert in the BeyondTrust solution portfolio
- Responsible for training customers on BeyondTrust’s software and ensuring full knowledge transfer.
- Proven customer facing communication and ability to properly set and manage customer expectations.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years related professional experience.
- Experience delivering software training.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Security background is a plus.
- IT technical foundations are a must.
- Comfortable and familiar working with Fortune 500 companies, government, financial, and educational institutions.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and written communication skills.
- A strong desire to learn new skills and technologies.
- Strong motivation & team orientation.
- Strong network technology overview and aptitude.
- Excellent time management and follow-up skills.
- Personable, yet knowledgeable training demeanor.
- Comfortable training onsite and virtually.
- Working knowledge of MS Windows environments.
- Professional, customer facing demeanor
- Support and adhere to the Company’s core values.
This is an exciting and pivotal point in the company’s evolution. More enterprise organizations are recognizing the regulatory compliance and cybersecurity best practices of securing and managing privileged access to systems with highly sensitive data. BeyondTrust’s industry-unique ability to automatically discover and secure privileged credentials, while also protecting privileged access pathways, positions BeyondTrust for sustained growth in the burgeoning Privileged Access Management market. The importance of the channel has never been greater.
It’s paramount that you feel safe and secure throughout our hiring process and, if successful, as you onboard into the business. In response to the current Covid-19 pandemic, whilst the majority of our offices remain open, we are recommending that our employees work from home where possible. All of our interviews are taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams or Zoom and we are onboarding all new global hires on a remote basis.
We understand that the world of work is evolving and we are a company that prides ourselves on our adaptability and ability to provide an inclusive and flexible environment which embraces all team members regardless of whether they are based in one of our offices or at home.